Credit Admin Officer
We are a new French bank, subsidiary of a leading International Group.
During our Implementation phase we are looking for several positions, especially with banking experience.
In the scope of the creation of new French bank, we are looking for Credit Admin Officer to join our team.
- Assist in preparation with facility letters and security documentation taking into account security and legal considerations.
- Assist in liaison with external professionals & lawyers for the implementation & completion of lending related activities.
- Set-up and maintenance of credit facilities within the Banks core banking and risk systems where required.
- Safe keeping of security document including hard title.
- Assist in administrative functions of the department.
- Assist in the preparation of NBC's reports, CBC report and management reports
- Assist in the preparation, distribution and review of control reports to monitor the Group's credit portfolio
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Experience in preparing security documents for SME & commercial loan for at least 3 years.
- Well understanding of loan system at least 3 years.
- Good computer skills
- Fluent English (writing and speaking).
- Candidate with legal knowledge is a plus
- French language is a plus.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Discretion, integrity and rigor
- Effective communication & good interpersonal skill.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Quick learner.
HOW TO APPLY
NAME OF THE COMPANY: New French Bank
Other job from this employer
- Cards Officer Phnom Penh
- IT Officer Phnom Penh
- Senior Property Valuer Phnom Penh
- BI/Reporting Developer Phnom Penh