Job ID: 19121 Views: 907
Internal Control Officer - Finance and Operational Risk
In the scope of the creation of new French bank, we are looking for an Internal Control Officer to join our team.
- Develop a comprehensive internal control program for the bank. Perform financial, operational, internal and compliance controls.
- Review bank practices and records for compliance with established internal policies and procedures.
- Develop recommendations for improving internal controls, operating efficiency, and the adequacy of bank records and recordkeeping
- Report control findings and recommendations to appropriate management based on the results of regularly scheduled controls, non-scheduled controls, and at any time when issues need to be addressed by management.
- Follow up the closing of the internal and external recommendations on timely manner by collecting the evidence.
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum Master Degree in accounting or finance
- at least 3 years' experience in similar position.
- Good computer skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- French language is a plus.
- Discretion, integrity and rigor
- Technical Capacity.
- Financial Management.
- Effective communication.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Quick learner.
HOW TO APPLY
NAME OF THE COMPANY: New French Bank
Posting Date: 16 Dec, 2016
Closing Date: 15 Jan, 2017
Job Type: Full-Time,
Job location: Phnom Penh,
Job category: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Administrative and office, Banking, Management, business development,
Ad Type: Top-10