Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in ISP?
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our Company has incorporated its own Fiber Optic, world Class Data center, VoIP, VPN, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions with our world class 24/7 technical support.
We are now looking for dynamic, energetic and committed candidates to fill the follow vacancy as Graphic Designer – Based in Phnom Penh.
- Designing, developing and preparing marking materials including Print ads, files covert, brochures, exhibit displays, slide shows, newsletters;
- Think creatively and develop new design monthly campaign;
- Review final layouts and suggest improvement as needed;
- designing web banner such as banner animation, news & event, front page web banner;
- Design internal material (PowerPoint, Newsletter…..etc.;
- Develop design Corporate Book, Branding identity Guideline;
- Conceptualizing and following corporate identity though use of logos, layout and color palette;
- Design marketing material such as banners, leaflets, booklets, light box, billboards, brochures…etc.;
- Work as part of the team with copywriters and other designers for new initiative ideas;
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design or other related other fields;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in graphic designer;
- Good speaking, listening, reading, and writing in English;
- Excellent knowledge and creative in using Adobe Creative Suite(Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign);
- Ability to multitask and strong time management and organizational skills;
- Conscientious, highly motivated with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills;
- Dynamic, self-motivated and open-mind, can work independently and a team player.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Tel : 077 97 36 39
- Applied Position : (Please specify position title here)
- Deadline : 31-January-2016
Please state the place you would like to apply for.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Other job from this employer
- Site Surveyor (Phnom Penh) Phnom Penh
- Business Support Assistant Manager (IT) - Based in Phnom Penh Phnom Penh
- Engineer – Desktop Planning (Phnom Penh) Phnom Penh
- Engineer – Core Network Planning (Phnom Penh) Phnom Penh
- Engineer - Transmission Network Planning (Phnom Penh) Phnom Penh