NOC Engineer (Phnom Penh)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in ISP?
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our Company has incorporated its own Fiber Optic, world Class Data center, VoIP, VPN, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions with our world class 24/7 technical support.
We are now looking for dynamic, energetic and committed candidates to fill the vacancy as NOC Engineer Based in Phnom Penh (5 Positions)
Purpose of Job: This position is required to manage and maintain day to day network operation of Ezecom technical department. Provide responsible of managing, maintaining and monitoring whole technical support and incident resolution. Maintain and control customers’ services availability, notification, update the status and track records. Manage activation all services for customers.
- Manage and maintain transmission network, service delivery and service quality assurance and operation and maintenance of ip and transmission network, ip core and access network level;
- Provision and activate the services offering customers;
- Faulty identification of network problems, and fast rectification by coordinating with vendors/suppliers/fields engineers/contractors;
- Monitor, maintain service availability for customer;
- Restore service as quickly as possible to minimize impact customer’s business;
- Manage network operation healthy and securely;
- Operation and maintenance nms alert system to response incident on time;
- Ensure network quality and minimize impact customers businesses;
- Day-to-day technical operation activities and support customers;
- Network technical support for customers 24x7 hours;
- Receive, document and record all incidents notification in system;
- Troubleshoot and escalate ticket to higher level for customers and network issue;
- Communicate and facilitate with other department, local & international partners and aag and mct community;
- Ensure network performance for customers business continuity;
- Closely monitor network operation and follow up with customers with specific time for incident;
- Any other related tasks as assigned by line manager.
- Background from bachelor IT degree;
- Understanding of Optical fiber testing, and test instruments;
- Understanding for Transmission technologies, SDH, PDH, DWDM;
- Understanding of layer 2 switching, IP routing (Static, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP etc…)
- Good technical communication skills. Fluency in English;
- Ability to work within 24x7 support;
- Basic Networking, IP Internet knowledge;
- Good commend of spoken and written English;
- Minimum 2 years in long distance fiber networks and transmission links (SDH), provisioning and troubleshooting. Experience Transmission NOC Networking, IP, ISP experience desirable;
- Good communication and team work
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 077 973 639
Deadline : 31 January, 2017
Please state the place you would like to apply for.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Other job from this employer
- Transmission Engineer Kampong Som
- Technical Service Supervisor (Bavet, Kg. Som) Kampong Som, Svay Rieng
- Technical Service Officer ( P.Penh, Kg. Som, Bavet, Poipet, Seam Reap) Phnom Penh, Banteay Meanchey...
- Call Center Officer (Chinese Speaker) Phnom Penh
- Customer Service Officer (P. Penh, PoiPet, Bavet, Koh Kong) Phnom Penh, Banteay Meanchey...