Call Center Officer (Phnom Penh)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in ISP?
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our Company has incorporated its own Fiber Optic, world Class Data center, VoIP, VPN, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions with our world class 24/7 technical support.
We are now looking for dynamic, energetic and committed candidates to fill the vacancy as Call Center Officer based in Phnom Penh (3 Positions)
Position Purpose: Provide first level Technical guidance and assistance to EZECOM Customers on the phone, to resolve technical Issues with EZECOM provided services.
- Provide first level technical guidance and assistance to customers on the phone to resolve technical issues.
- Communicate professionally with customers via phone, E-mail, and SMS.
- Perform quick response to assist customers.
- Report and follow up customers’ complaints or request or suggestion to Customer Care Supervisor or Manager.
- Escalate issues and concerns to Supervisor and Manager as required.
- Provide details of potential customers or upgraded sales leads to the Ezecom Sales Team
- Any other related tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Tertiary qualifications related to the IT and or Communications fields are desirable;
- Male or Female (People with disabilities are acceptable).
- Experience with Modems, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VPN, Firewall, WiMAX, xDSL, Fibre Optic and other internet related technologies;
- Experience with common Computer Operating Systems and Internet Related Applications. eg; Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, E-Mail etc;
- Experience in a Customer Service related field of work;
- Ability to Solve Problems;
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills for both Khmer and English (verbal & written). Multi-language skills are preferable;
- Prior Work Experience in the IT and or Communications fields are desirable;
- Punctual, Patient and Enthusiastic;
- Flexible to work on a rotating schedule;
- Ability to work effectively in a Team environment;
- Ability to learn quickly and willing to show initiative.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel : 077 97 36 39
- Applied Position: (Please specify position title here)
- Deadline : 31-January-2017
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Other job from this employer
- Site Surveyor (Phnom Penh) Phnom Penh
- Business Support Assistant Manager (IT) - Based in Phnom Penh Phnom Penh
- Engineer – Desktop Planning (Phnom Penh) Phnom Penh
- Engineer – Core Network Planning (Phnom Penh) Phnom Penh
- Engineer - Transmission Network Planning (Phnom Penh) Phnom Penh