Job ID: 20020 Views: 3048
Finance and Admin Officer
- Assist in market research (looking for suppliers, getting quotations…)
- Assist in preparing order, payment (petty cash, cheque, local transfer, international transfer)
- Assist in preparation of tax declaration (WHT, VAT, PIT)
- Assist in accounting processes (cash management, recording, reports, reconciliations…)
- Assist in Fixed Assets process (records, inventory)
- Assist in Admin process (contracts with suppliers, stationery management, Equipment management..)
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree preferably in one of the field related to the position
- OR lower degree accepted if at least 3 years experience in similar position.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking).
- French language is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills in Excel
- Discretion, integrity and rigor
- Ability to negotiate (with suppliers)
- Good organizational skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure and to handle multiple tasks
- Good mathematical and accounting aptitude
- Effective communication.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Quick learner.
Extra appreciated competencies:
- Accounting certification
- Good knowledge of Tax Law
HOW TO APPLY
NAME OF THE COMPANY: New French Bank
Posting Date: 04 Jan, 2017
Closing Date: 03 Feb, 2017
Job Type: Full-Time,
Job location: Phnom Penh,
Job category: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Administrative and office, Banking, Consultancy services, Customer Service,
Ad Type: Top-10
Other job from this employer
- Cards Officer Phnom Penh
- IT Officer Phnom Penh
- Senior Property Valuer Phnom Penh
- BI/Reporting Developer Phnom Penh