Job ID: 20116 Views: 270
Human Resource Manager (Construction)
- Manages the development and implementation of local policies and procedures with regard to regard HR
- Analyzes trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies in compliance with applicable Labor law.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues guidance from, Leadership team external counsel, as appropriate. Conducts effective, thorough objective investigations.
- understand clearly about the Industrial Relations (IR) aspect
- Maintains in-depth of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Manages and leads recruitment
- Works closely with management and employees to improve relationships, build morale and increase productivity retention.
- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation the YSGT staff.
- Develops contract/employment terms, new hires, promotions, transfers and contracted resources.
- Manages locally benefits program and reviews benefits and payroll changes prior to processing.
- Maintains integrity of HR data and employee records in accordance with legal requirements best practices.
- Participate evaluation monitoring success training programs. Follow-up to ensure objectives met.
- Manages performance process an annual basis other as assigned by management
- At least 3 to 5 years relevant experience in human resource and industrial relations field (with Multi-national Corporation or other company within YSGT industry is aplus)
- Bachelor or Master degree of management, law or business
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Possessing strong commitment, discipline and good communication skill
- Self-motivate, confident, independent, result-oriented and can-do attitude
- strong leadership and people management skills
- strong team work and problem solving skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates, Please sumit your resume to this email address below:
Only shortlisted candidates are contacted for the interview.
Company (Pelprek- HR Recruitment Agency)
About Pelprek Pelprek.com was established in 2007. Its founding was based on the understanding that most management issues in industries could be resolved through the effective use of Human Resource Solutions. Pelprek boosts the career potential of qualified candidates who are experienced in our specialty industries. We are dedicated to finding great combinations of talented individuals and dynamic companies, where both can grow and benefit together.
Posting Date: 05 Jan, 2017
Closing Date: 09 Feb, 2017
Job Type: Full-Time,
Job location: Phnom Penh,
Job category: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Civil/Construction, Consultancy services, Customer Service, Human Resources, Management, business development, Manufacturing, Production & Operation,
Ad Type: Top-10
Other job from this employer
- Ticketing Officer & Visa Specialist ( Urgent ) Phnom Penh
- Medical Sale & Marketing Manager ( Urgent! ) $1500- 2300 Phnom Penh
- Accountant / Administrative (Very Urgent!) Phnom Penh
- Recruitment Officer ( Very Urgent ) Phnom Penh
- Chinese Key Account Manager & Technical Manager Phnom Penh