Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in ISP?
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our Company has incorporated its own Fiber Optic, world Class Data center, VoIP, VPN, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions with our world class 24/7 technical support.
We are now looking for dynamic, energetic and committed candidates to fill the below vacancy:
Install Coordinator - Based in Phnom Penh (03 Positions)
Purpose of Job:
- Organize the Installation of DSL and GPON Internet and other communication Connections for EZECOM Customers.
- Diagnose issues that have been escalate from Technical Support for DSL and GPON Connections.
- Coordinate the installation of Internet Connections and other Communications Connections for EZECOM Customers following EZECOM Procedures. Over the phone, remote support and on the customer site as required;
- Communicate with and control EZECOM Staff and Contractors to perform Installations;
- Keep records of Installations and keep system data up to date;
- Monitor external EZECOM Service Providers and Contractors for effectiveness and professionalism;
- Keep track of EZECOM Stock of equipment including Routers and Modems, Installs, Changes and Recovery;
- Take proper care of EZECOM Stock, Equipment and Properties;
- Find solutions for difficult install situations;
- Assist with the diagnosis and repair of faults with Fibre and DSL connections;
- Follow-up Colleagues inside EZECOM to provide service to EZECOM Customers;
- Report customer’s complaints or request or suggestion to Customer Care Supervisor or Manager;
- Any other related tasks as assigned from time to time by Manager.
- Tertiary qualifications related to the IT and or Communications fields are desirable;
- Prior Work Experience in the IT and or Communications fields are desirable;
- Ability to organize own and others schedules;
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment and under pressure;
- Experience with common Computer Operating Systems and Internet Related Applications.eg; Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, E-Mail etc.;
- Ability to Solve Problems;
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills for both Khmer and English (verbal & written). Multi-language skills are preferable.
- Ability to travel on company business, potentially to other Provinces;
- Punctual, Patient and Enthusiastic;
- Flexible to work outside of normal business hours when required;
- Ability to work effectively in a Team environment;
- Ability to learn quickly and willing to show initiative.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email; Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences;
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : 077 973 639
Deadline : 15-February-2017
Please state the place you would like to apply for.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview
Other job from this employer
- Recruitment Executive Phnom Penh
- Messenger - Based in Phnom Penh (1 Position) Phnom Penh
- Engineer – Desktop Planning (Phnom Penh) Phnom Penh
- Engineer – Core Network Planning (Phnom Penh) Phnom Penh
- Site Surveyor (Phnom Penh) Phnom Penh