Job ID: 20284 Views: 148
Marketing Executive ( Chinese Speaking )
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for booth activities and promotion.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each booth activity.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each conference and exhibition.
- Communicate advertising agencies with policy.
- Can speak chinese
- Understand about design
- Graduate of any Business or equivalent from a reputable university
- Preferably 3 yrs experienced employees specializing in Advertising or equivalent
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyze data and spot trends
- Excellent relationship with customer and have communication skills
- Results oriented, team spirit and leadership skills
- Willing to be placed or assigned at Phnom Penh and provinces
- Good command of spoken and written English/ Chinese; computer skill is required
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates, Please sumit your resume to this email address below:
Only shortlisted candidates are contacted for the interview.
Company (Pelprek-Recruitment Agency)
About Pelprek Pelprek.com was established in 2007. Its founding was based on the understanding that most management issues in industries could be resolved through the effective use of Human Resource Solutions. Pelprek boosts the career potential of qualified candidates who are experienced in our specialty industries. We are dedicated to finding great combinations of talented individuals and dynamic companies, where both can grow and benefit together.
Posting Date: 09 Jan, 2017
Closing Date: 26 Jan, 2017
Hiring: 01 Position
Job Type: Full-Time,
Job location: Phnom Penh,
Job category: Administrative and office, Customer Service, Management, business development, Sale & Marketing,
Ad Type: Premuium
Other job from this employer
- QC and Lab Supervisor of Concrete Phnom Penh
- Stock Controller ( Female ) Phnom Penh
- Web Developer (Full Time/Contract) Phnom Penh
- Personal Assistant ( Chinese Speaking ) Phnom Penh
- Customer Service, Sales Executive, Medical Sales Executive, Marketing Officer Phnom Penh