Job ID: 21734 Views: 88
Sale Supervisor ( Spare Part )
- Set the strategy to reach the target and increase income.
- Ensure that plans are properly implemented.
- Commit to achieve the sale target and increase the sale volume.
- Plan own activities to make strong sales, monthly and quarterly sales report.
- Effectively supervise, train, and advise sale supervisor and sales representative.
- Checked daily and weekly sales report and recommend.
- Setting the appointment and maintain relation with clients.
- Keep update and follow up with Automobile market.
- Prepare and implement marketing events to promote products.
- Find new strategies to push sale.
- Build strong relationship with existing and new customer.
- At least bachelor degree in business administration majoring in marketing, or business related field
- Working Experience: A minimum of 3-year experience in a managing position in sales.
- Good command in English
- Be able to work under high pressure of sales target.
- Be able to manage, train, advise to subordinates.
- Ability to manage and work independently.
- Ability to think creatively and initiative.
- Analytical skills and demonstrate positive attitude.
- Excellent business communication skills, commendable in English language both in speaking and writing.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft offices applications.
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates, Please sumit your resume to this email address below:
Only shortlisted candidates are contacted for the interview.
Company (Pelprek- HR Recruitment Agency)
About Pelprek Pelprek.com was established in 2007. Its founding was based on the understanding that most management issues in industries could be resolved through the effective use of Human Resource Solutions. Pelprek boosts the career potential of qualified candidates who are experienced in our specialty industries. We are dedicated to finding great combinations of talented individuals and dynamic companies, where both can grow and benefit together.
Posting Date: 02 Mar, 2017
Closing Date: 01 Apr, 2017
Salary range: 600
Job Type: Full-Time,
Job location: Phnom Penh,
Job category: Automotive, Auto Service, Gas Stations, Human Resources, Sale & Marketing, Telecommunications,
Ad Type: Top-10
Other job from this employer
- HR Manager ($800-1.5K) Phnom Penh
- Construction Manager Phnom Penh
- Audit Manager, Internal Audit Officer Phnom Penh
- FINANCE MANAGER ( Siem Reap ) Siem Reap
- Assistant of Quantity Surveyor Manager (01 position) Phnom Penh