Call Center Officer (Chinese Speaker)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in ISP?
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our Company has incorporated its own Fiber Optic, world Class Data center, VoIP, VPN, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions with our world class 24/7 technical support.
We are now looking for dynamic, energetic and committed candidates to fill the vacancy as Call Center Officer (Chinese Speaker) based in Phnom Penh (1 Position)
- Provide first level technical guidance and assistance to customers on the phone to resolve technical issues.
- Communicate professionally with customers via phone, E-mail, and SMS.
- Perform quick response to assist customers.
- Report and follow up customers’ complaints or request or suggestion to Customer Care Supervisor or Manager.
- Escalate issues and concerns to Supervisor and Manager as required.
- Provide details of potential customers or upgraded sales leads to the Ezecom Sales Team
- Any other related tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Tertiary qualifications related to the IT and or Communications fields are desirable;
- Male or Female (People with disabilities are acceptable).
- Experience with Modems, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VPN, Firewall, WiMAX, xDSL, Fibre Optic and other internet related technologies;
- Experience with common Computer Operating Systems and Internet Related Applications. eg; Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, E-Mail etc;
- Experience in a Customer Service related field of work;
- Prior Work Experience in the IT and or Communications fields are desirable;
- Flexible to work on a rotating schedule;
- Ability to Solve Problems;
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills for both Chinese and English (verbal & written). Multi-language skills are preferable;
- Punctual, Patient and Enthusiastic;
- Ability to work effectively in a Team environment;
- Ability to learn quickly and willing to show initiative.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, preferable in HRM Major
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in HR field, Preferable in Training and Development
- Fundamental knowledge of Cambodia Labor Law and best practices
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in translating is optimum
- Excellent organization, execution, communication and Interpersonal skill
- Full of dynamics, energies and diligences
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 077 973 639
Deadline : 15-March-2017
Please state the place you would like to apply for.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Other job from this employer
- Assistant Product Development Manager Phnom Penh
- Business Intelligence Executive Phnom Penh
- Sales Officer (Battambang, Kampong Som, Koh Kong, Seim Reap) Battambang, Kampong Som...
- Technical Service Officer (Kg. Som, Bavet, Poipet, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh) Banteay Meanchey, Kampong Som...
- Technical Service Supervisor (Bavet, Kampong Som) Kampong Som, Svay Rieng