Job ID: 22409 Views: 72
Credit Officer ( $180-$300 )
- Make good relationship with our staff and client.
- Promote our company product & service when the client come or call.
- Interview the lessee and prepare the document for lessee applied.
- Complete all documents and application form of lessee.
- Calculate the lessee’s ability and make appointment with the lessee before the field check.
- Evaluate repayment capacity of customers, check document, verify and analyzed data provide by customer
- Side visit of mortgaged property and business of applicant
- Prepared legal documents such as Loan Application, Loan Contract, Mortgaged Agreement, Letter of Guarantee, etc.
- Preparing write-up and submit to management for approval
- Process loan application
- Contact customers for interest payment and other fees
- Follow up and review credit facilities
- Prepare weekly loan report and weekly overdue report
- Bachelor Degree.
- Good commend in English language (Speaking, Writing and Listening).
- Computer knowledge (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Internet & Email).
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in banking/MFI
- Have good knowledge, skill, and experience in credit operation
- Good communication, high commitment and willing to travel
- Be honest, hardworking, self-motivated person , team work, and good communication skill.
HOW TO APPLY
សូមផ្ញើរ CV មក firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 27 March, 2017
Posting Date: 21 Feb, 2017
Closing Date: 31 Mar, 2017
Job Type: Full-Time,
Job location: Phnom Penh,
Ad Type: Basic Package
Other job from this employer
- អ្នកដឹកជញ្ជូន (១៥ នាក់ ) Phnom Penh
- Bartender ( $180- $350 ) Phnom Penh
- Teller (អ្នកផ្តល់ព័ត៏មាន) Phnom Penh
- Service, Bartender, Chef the Party, កូនកាំបិត (6am- 11am) Phnom Penh
- Receptionist ( Very Urgent ) Phnom Penh