Stock Officer/Purchasing Officer
- Check and control inventory report from warehouse.
- Consolidate the actual stock count with system.
- Conduct regular monthly, quarterly, and yearly stock count.
- Check and solve problem when there is an error in system (Excel)
- Other task will be assigned by manager.
- Record & verify all invoices against the purchase order.
- Produce and maintain all purchase reports.
- Track the status of all purchase order.
- Ensure all invoices are sent to accounts for payment on time.
- Work closely with the accounting department to resolve problems with invoices.
- Prepare correspondence, forms and payment authorizations.
- Compile, maintain, and file all purchase order, reports, and other documents required.
- Searching for new vendors to ensure timely purchasing.
- Checking for quotation and price negotiation with vendors.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed by Purchasing Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- Fresh graduate or 1 year experience in Stock Controller.
- Good at Communication, and negotiation.
- Computer literacy Ms. Office, especially Ms. Excel.
- Willing to work as team.
- Honest, hardworking and flexible.
- Fresh graduate/Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or related field.
- Good command of English in both verbal and writing communication (Chinese is an advantage)
- Good computer literate especially Ms. Office Word & Excel.
- Working experience in related field is an advantage.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Honest, hard-working & ability to travel as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates shall submit their CV and Cover Letter with supporting documents to the address: #B22, La Siene Town (Koh Pich), Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Contact Number: 010 862 988/023 900 952