Shop Trainer 2 Positions
Chamichi Cambodia is one subsidiary of SRI investment Group which purchases a master franchise of Chamichi Corporation from Thailand. The company is focusing on providing a healthy and tasty tea with many different flafour menus in a very affordable price to tea lovers and especially teenagers throughout the whole country. In the process of expanding our business, we are currently seeking for dynamic qualified candidate to join with us as a Shop Trainer.
- Participate in any training include both within country and abroad.
- Retrain skills and knowledge to staff and sub-franchised shop.
- Conduct timely training to how to make tea.
- Train stock people to keep their stock efficient with effective manner.
- Participate and train marketing people in setting sales strategy.
- Train frontline staff on how to service customer nicely.
- Involve to any activity in branding company’s franchise.
- Report to general manager.
- Other tasks assigned by management level.
- Graduate person in Business Administration with any major field of study.
- Person who passionate in drinking tea, coffee, smoothie and frappe.
- Experienced person and students who study food and beverage is a plus.
- Fresh graduated student is also welcome.
- Good communication skill in Khmer, English, and/or Thai
- Understand basic command of computer, Ms Office.
- Punctuality, honesty, initiative, flexibility, high commitment, good relationship with people in all levels.
- Male and female age from 22+
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs with current photo along with cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop their CVs directly to below address.
Competitive salary and benefit will be provided to successful candidate.
Note: Please state your position applied in subject field if you prefer to send through email otherwise, your application form will not be considered.
Tel : 087-328678
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.chamichi.com
Address : No 145, Street 1003, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, near EAON II.
Closing Date : March 17, 2017