BRED Bank Cambodia is looking for an IT Officer already experienced to join the IT Team and be part of the launching of the first European Bank in Cambodia.
- Provide Helpdesk support and resolve problems regarding hardware, system and network.
- Manage internal Network and Internet connections.
- Manage local server on Windows and Linux environment.
- Configure and deploy new pc, peripheral equipments and software.
- Maintain IT inventory of all equipments, software licenses.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Handle and participate to IT projects.
- Report to the IT Manager.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in IT.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar IT position.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking).
- IT related certification is a plus (CCNA, MTA, Palo Alto, etc…).
- Experience in the banking industry is appreciated.
- Good understanding of networking principles, practices and technologies: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN, NAT.
- Worked with Cisco products.
- Good knowledge on hardware (PC & Peripheral).
- Software & System installation.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 Server and Active Directory.
- Knowledge on Linux/UNIX systems.
- Aware of security policies and good practices.
- Worked with ticket system.
- Aware of IT inventory system and process.
- Familiar with backup process and policy.
- Effective communication.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Quick learner.
Extra appreciated competencies:
- Experience with Palo Alto products.
- IP-PABX & CCTV.
- Programming (Scripting, SQL)
- Experience with Flexcube (Oracle) core-banking system.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who are interested in applying for the above position MUST submit a current detailed resume or curriculum vitae with a cover letter (DO NOT ATTACH ANY CERTIFICATE) to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please issue the invoice through Patent as enclosed file.