Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in ISP?
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our Company has incorporated its own Fiber Optic, world Class Data center, VoIP, VPN, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions with our world class 24/7 technical support.
We are now looking for dynamic, energetic and committed candidates to fill the position as Executive Assistant – Based in Phnom Penh (01 Position)
Position Purpose: To provide and be responsible for all the administrative, logistics and executive support to Chief Executive Officer. Duties include administrative and logistics work related to the CEO office, managing the office requirements, assisting the heads of different departments in various key tasks and events as required.
- Proactively manage the CEO diary, coordinating business and personal appointments required;
- Organize meetings as and when required, drafting agendas, preparing papers briefing when appropriate and summarizing actions when required;
- Prepare administration letters (Khmer and English) to relevant government offices, suppliers, businesses partners etc.;
- Prepare internal and external presentations on behalf of the CEO;
- File correspondence and other records;
- Deal with private and confidential information on a daily basis, remaining professional and approachable at all times;
- Arrange travel and accommodation for the CEO and other exes where required;
- Any other related tasks as assigned from time to time by CEO.
- A graduate of Business Administration Degree or any other degrees;
- Self-starter, resourceful, independent, detail oriented and well-organized;
- Minimum 2 year working experiences in Personal Assistant;
- Good team player and able to work well under pressure;
- Good time management and able to do a broad range of work;
- Maintain a professional behavior when dealing with others;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and Email.;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent English and Khmer both spoken and written.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 077 973 639
Deadline : 31-March-2017
Please state the place you would like to apply for.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Other job from this employer
- Assistant Product Development Manager Phnom Penh
- Business Intelligence Executive Phnom Penh
- Sales Officer (Battambang, Kampong Som, Koh Kong, Seim Reap) Battambang, Kampong Som...
- Call Center Officer (Chinese Speaker) Phnom Penh
- Technical Service Officer (Kg. Som, Bavet, Poipet, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh) Banteay Meanchey, Kampong Som...