Koh Pich Construction Company is one of the largest companies in construction sector in Cambodia. Since 2008, we have been providing our customer with comprehensive construction service in all aspect of construction. Our company is part of Canadia Group.
With the group’s growth and business needs, our company was established to be known today as Koh Pich Construction Company. Currently, we are looking for M&E Engineer to join us.
- Design the MVAC, LV & ELV, and CCTV system;
- Prepare bill of quantity (BOQ);
- Prepare as build drawing;
- Accurately check and make order on construction materials;
- Overseeing the installation of M&E systems in buildings to ensure that works are being carried out as per design/specification/or planning;
- Conduct regular site inspections.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/Mechanical engineering or equivalent;
- At least 2 years experiences in M&E design or related field;
- Computer literacy especially Ms. Office, AutoCAD, Dialux;
- Be able to identify, analyze and solve technical problems;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Be practical and creative;
- Good team work.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates shall submit their CV and Cover Letter with supporting documents to the address: #B22, La Siene Town (Koh Pich), Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Contact Number: 010 862 988/023 900 952