Technical Service Officer (Kg. Som, Bavet, Poipet, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in ISP?
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our Company has incorporated its own Fiber Optic, world Class Data center, VoIP, VPN, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions with our world class 24/7 technical support.
We are now looking for dynamic, energetic and committed candidates to fill the below vacancy:
Technical Service Officer - Based in Sihanouk Ville (02 Positions)
- Based in Bavet (01 Positions)
- Based in Poipet (01 Positions)
- Based in Siem Reap (01 Positions)
- Based in Phnom Penh (02 Positions)
Purpose of Job:
- Install Internet and other Communications Connections for EZECOM Customers.
- Resolve Technical Issues for Customers with EZECOM provided services.
- Install internet connection and other communication connections for customer following to procedures;
- Resolve technical issues for customers on the phone and by visiting the customer’s site;
- Keep records of service to customers;
- Keep track of company stock/equipment and property;
- Escalate and report issues and concerns to supervisor and manager as required;
- Perform professional communication with customers by face to face, on the phone and email;
- Provide details of potential customers or upgraded sales leads to the Sales Team;
- Follow up processes, policies, and procedures;
- Any other related tasks as assigned from time to time by Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other related fields;
- At least one year-experience with Modems, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VPN, Firewall, WiMAX, XDSL, Fibre Optic and other internet related technologies;
- Experience with common computer operating systems and Internet related Applications eg; Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Emails;
- Flexible to work on rotating schedule and travelling to work at the fields;
- Be good at speaking and writing in English;
- Be good at communication, initiative, patient, and problem solving;
- Residential candidates are prioritized.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email; Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences;
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 077 77 17 85
Deadline : 31-March-2017
Please state the place you would like to apply for.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview
Other job from this employer
- Business Intelligence Executive Phnom Penh
- Assistant Product Development Manager Phnom Penh
- Sales Officer (Siem Reap, Koh Kong, Kg. Som) Kampong Som, Koh Kong...
- Digital Engagement (Social Media) Executive Phnom Penh
- Customer Service Officer (P. Penh, PoiPet, Bavet, Koh Kong) Phnom Penh, Banteay Meanchey...