S.I NET is a specialist Internet and Telecom Service Provider in Cambodia with strong focus on engineering excellence and reliable support.
S.I NET is one of the main providers with nation‐wide Fiber, DWDM, SDH, and Metro Ethernet backbone. We own and operate over 200 active network POPs across the country not only in the main cities and provincial towns, but also in remote districts and villages.
We are looking for qualified candidates to join our growing team for position of Software Developer based in Phnom Penh.
- Design overall system and solution architecture, integration and implementation strategy
- Architect, develop, test and deploy applications across platforms within time frames
- Ensure design and architecture is of high quality achieving necessary design and systems security standards. Ensure developments, enhancements and project outcomes best leverage existing system investment and manage cost of ownership going forward.
- Prepare detailed analyses, plans, diagrams and procedures within a technical design document for existing and proposed web applications and system integration.
- Work closely with Technical & Software Engineers and Network & System Managers to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field with emerging technologies
- Minimum 2 years experiences of overall developing Interactive Desktop and Web projects and programming including MVC and OOP.
- Knowledge of VB.net, C#, SQL Server, PHP, HTML, MySQL, CSS, Java Script, Qjuery, Ajax, Joomla, WordPress, PHP ionize Framework is a plus.
- Good communication skill in English, problem solving, hardworking and good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure, Self-motivated, responsible, dynamic, creative, innovative and strong teamwork spirit. Willingness to share knowledge and learn new technologies.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please submit cover letter and comprehensive CV To email@example.com or call: 081 266 999 for further information.
Address: S.I Building, #93, Preah Sihanouk Blvd, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Only short‐listed candidates will be contacted for interview.