Assistant Customer Service Manager
LONG TERM CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Toyota is the world's first automobile manufacturer to produce more than 10 million vehicles per year with the business operation in over 140 nations and the employment of more than 300,000 staffs across the globe.
Due to rapid development, TOYOTA (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD has been established to be the Exclusive Sole Distributor for the supply of all Toyota brand vehicle, Genuine Spare Parts and Quality Service in the territory of Cambodia accompanied by over 200 professional local employees.
Career opportunity at Toyota Cambodia is exceptional for long-term professional growth along with a number of exciting remuneration packages and benefits. We are here to coach and guide you to fulfill your career goal.
To develop and expand our operation in Cambodia, we are now seeking 1 dynamic candidate to fill a position as an Assistant Customer Service Manager.
- Plan, organize, lead and control total service management operations for both parts and service
- Set and monitor budget targets of service performance
- Monitor complaints and achieve resolutions
- Conduct periodic analysis of Service Performance Indicator (Customer Traffic, Productivity, Efficiency, Labor Sales, Gross Profit, etc….) and develop strategy to maximize the effect of available resources
- Ensure adequate information, tooling and equipment is available for Service Staff to conduct their functions to fulfill the company’s requirement
- Monitor service shop condition, safety issues and take appropriate actions to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Build up a good team spirit to provide the best customer service experiences to all Toyota Car Owners
- Perform other task as assigned by Manager/GM.
- University degree in General Management or other related fields
- At least 3-5 years of related professional experiences
- Excellent knowledge of communication
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and result-oriented toward the job
- Logical thinker, able to work efficiently with raw data and provide analysis
- Good proficiency in English language
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to submit a Cover Letter and detailed CV stated position clearly with a current photo to the address below:
TOYOTA (CAMBODIA) CO, LTD.
Human Resource & General Affairs Division
Confederation de la Russie Blvd.,Sangkat Tuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh
Or E-mail: email@example.com
Tel: 017 444 955/010 51 53 24
Please visit us: www.toyota.com.kh
Only shortlisted & qualified candidates will be notified. Resumes will be kept confidentially and non-returnable.