Relationship Manager – Priority Banking, Cambodia
An exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as Relationship Manager – Priority Banking, Cambodia.
Key accountabilities include –
- Assign sales meeting through the introduction of Priority banking products, growth and managing existing customer portfolio of high net worth individual and their related business
- Set up and conduct pertinent customer calling programme with a sales and services focus, with the intention of leverage referral business from exiting Priority clients
- Deepen existing customer relationships by proactive cross-selling Bank’s products through identification of customer’s needs or wealth creating opportunities for the customer, maximise product usage and customer entertainment
- Review Sales report and discuss with Priority Senior Relationship Manager as necessary
- Create an environment that induces an easy and friendly experience for customers through highly professional and consistently level of customer service
- Provide financial needs profiling to customers
- Ensure effective resolution of customer complaint
- Effectively develop and maintain a high standard of product and services knowledge
About the role
Relationship Manager is responsible for cold calling, meeting assigned sales revenue targets through the introduction and proactive cross-selling of banking products. It is also required to meet assigned new customers targets, deposit growth, and lending referral.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Experience in sales and services
- Knowledge of Priority Banking products
- Adequate knowledge in investment and wealth management products
- Good client engagements ability (soft skills)
- Diligence in delivering superior customer service
- Result oriented with strong display of perseverance
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. It’s a place where the determined can succeed, the willing can grow and together, we can prosper.
At ANZ, we aim to create a work environment where employee differences are valued, such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion. We also offer flexible working options catered towards employee and business needs.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIkCnoAkto
Deadline of application: 24 Mar, 2017
To view the job detail and apply for the role visit:
http://anzroyal.com/en/About-Us/Careers/ and search for reference CAM001508.