General Manager, Bad Debt, Credit Suppervisor
01. General Manager ($800-$2000)
- Leading and managing all operational activities.
- Set up and control as yearly, monthly, and daily plan of disbursement and Collection in order to growth and quality of loan portfolio.
- Assess the loan application and submitted by COs and CCOs to ensure the enough data information and relevant -document and recommend to loan application for approval or reject.
- Motivation and perform all staffs to ensure their performance to meet the standard of target and quality of working environment.
- Ensure appropriate training and communication of new products, policies, and procedures to ensure all branch staff are in compliance.
- Work closely with CCOs and COs to follow up clients and repayment.
- Conducting survey and research in close relation with marking and product development unit to ensure appropriate assessment and competition analysis and consultation with management for business expansion.
- Participate in recruiting and evaluating the performance of subordinate’s staff.
- Perform other task assigned by Director.
- BBA in management, finance and banking, Accounting, MBA is an asset.
- 02 years experiences in microfinance with 01 year managerial level.
- Age 25 to 35 years old.
- Honesty, initiative, creativity, high commitment and good inter-personal skills and able to lead and manage team for success.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Comprehensive English communication skills (to the top management).
- Problem solving and decision making skill.
- Good understanding of Cambodian MFI/banking rules and regulations.
02. Bad Debt ($300-$500)
- Communicate with debtors, local authorities, and lawyer for bad debt collection.
- In coordination with other departments, conduct regular follow up with clients through phone calls, home visit, or written correspondences.
- Prepare regular reports on status of collection, home/customer visits.
- Communicate with company’s lawyer and prepare necessary legal documents for court process in the event of serious default.
- Develop effective payment plan and manage files of written off loans.
- Accurately input and interpret information collected.
- Checking customer's credit situation.
- Assist in the setting up of the credit control system.
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner. Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Send out monthly client statements of account/letters.
- Develop the credit management capability within the practice.
- Other task assign by manager.
- BBA degree in Management, Accounting or related fields
- At least 2 year experience
- Experience in Forwarder Company is an advantage.
- Good command of English (both written & spoken)
- Computer literacy (Ms.Office, Internet and E-mail)
- Flexible and independent personality, good communication, honest and hard working
- Debt recovery or collection experience with MFI/Banking industry
- Familiar with Cambodian law and complaint filing procedure
- Strong planning, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
03. Credit Suppervisor ($350-$700)
- Manage the daily operation of the department in an efficient and effective manner.
- Resolve credit issue with clients.
- Achieve established department goals within defined time line as well as define and implement a measurement of acceptable staff performance in order to safeguard the BNKC’s loan portfolios.
- Communicate with management team to coordinate system and control activities related to loan document monitoring.
- Initiate legal recovery action against non-payers.
- Establish and maintain an efficient and productive working environment within the department based on continuous and effective staff communication.
- Develop monthly and annual disbursement plan and delegate it to all branches.
- Make credit decision within assigned authority
- Ensure the documentation and payment term are properly secured.
- Do the client’s home visit for loan assessment.
- Ensure the accuracy of information, document, and data etc. that Credit Officer and Senior Credit Officer collect from customer.
- Holding bachelor degree of business administration or related field.
- At least 2 years related working experience.
- Understand Contract Law, Regulation, Prakas, and Announcement of NBC, and other related ministry.
- Has Knowledge about budgeting.
- Good judgment and decision making skills.
- Leadership and team motivation skills .
- Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, mathematical, and problem solving skills.
- Time management and stress management skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Be able to use Computer MS. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Email.
- Be Patience, Honest, and trustworthy.
- Be able to speak, read, and write English or Korean.
- A confident and assertive manner.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Sound work ethic.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates, Please sumit your resume to this email address below:
Only shortlisted candidates are contacted for the interview.
Company (Pelprek-Recruitment Agency)
Other job from this employer
- HR Supervisor Phnom Penh
- Web Developer (Full Time/Contract) Phnom Penh
- Warehouse Supervisor, Stock Controller Phnom Penh
- Supervisor Corporation Social Responsibility Kampong Chhnang