- Writing code for new systems or modifying code for existing systems
- Observing, testing, diagnosing and fixing faults in the software. This includes the preparation and management of the development, test and live environments and their associated data
- Participating in deploying and implementing code and package upgrades through the test environments into live
- Performing unit testing and integration testing
- To attend team and project related meetings
- Provide technical expertise and support to other members of the team, department and where necessary customers
- Bachelor degree of computer and science and one year experience in Java, experience of OOP design, experience of developing within SOA.
- Understanding of the following:
– Test Driven Development
– Spring Framework
– Apache HTTP Server
– Ant / Maven
– Git / Jenkins
– Knowledge of high availability technologies and techniques.
– Ability to explain concepts and ideas to team members.
– Demonstrable ability to document technical solutions.
– Demonstrable positive approach to problem solving.
– Demonstrate a thoughtful approach to analysis and problem solving
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants may submit their CVs, and Cover letter and other applications to Human Resource Department. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
Wing (Cambodia) Limited Specialised Bank.
Head Office: No. 721, Preah Monivong Blvd., Sangkat Beung Keng Kang 3, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Call: 023 999 989 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28 Feb 2017
Other job from this employer
- Sale Representative (Phnom Penh, Kampong Thom, Oddar Meanchey, Takeo) Phnom Penh, Kampong Thom...
- Sale Officer Phnom Penh
- SME Delivery Executive Phnom Penh
- Retail and Partnership Supervisor Phnom Penh
- Training Coordinator Phnom Penh