- Coordinate all Agent Trainings in Phnom Penh and provinces
- Must work with subject expert trainer(s)/regional Sales Supervisors for all training preparations, training logistic management and training class coordination.
- Prepare and lead all training facilities and organization such as booking venue and catering, invite participants and follow up participants, suppliers, and stakeholders.
- Prepare, arrange and control training aids and materials to ensure they are enough for the each region and each training.
- Work with Logistic and Administration team related to training materials delivery, parking space, catering set up, and pure water, etc.
- Assist to prepare cash advance, cash settlement and other training expenses for trainers and team members with proper record and file.
- Monitor and report all trainers’ training hours, participants’ attendance, training feedback evaluation and other related reports.
- Assist trainers to request all training facilities such as flipchart, markers, folders, books…
- Submit his/her Line Manager the training report per training, weekly and monthly.
- Assist doing pre-test all training technology and tools demo.
- Keep all training documents and files in the proper place.
- Travel with trainer or Line Managers for training survey and trainings in provinces if required.
- Involve with all Agent Engagement program and activities as required
- Assist as co-facilitator on energizer and class activities if required.
- Work on other assignments which assigned my Head of Sales Engagement.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Education
- At least 1 year experience in administration or event organizer
- 1 year work experience in Mobile Payment is a plus
- Customer/Client focus, result oriented and time management
- Administrations, MS Office, Communication
- Good team work and collaboration
- Good Interpersonal Communication both English and Khmer Language
- Quit good at problem solving/analytical skill
- Honest and High Commitment
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants may submit their CVs, and Cover letter and other applications to Human Resource Department. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
Wing (Cambodia) Limited Specialised Bank.
Head Office: No. 721, Preah Monivong Blvd., Sangkat Beung Keng Kang 3, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Call: 023 999 989 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28 Feb 2017
Other job from this employer
- Sale Representative (Phnom Penh, Kampong Thom, Oddar Meanchey, Takeo) Phnom Penh, Kampong Thom...
- Sale Officer Phnom Penh
- SME Delivery Executive Phnom Penh
- Retail and Partnership Supervisor Phnom Penh
- System Developer Phnom Penh