The Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions. The company combines its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions.
The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 75 countries, and it works with partner companies in a further 90 countries. Panalpina employs 15,000 people worldwide who deliver a comprehensive service to the highest quality standards.
With commitment to grow in Cambodia market, we are searching for:
Sales Executive (1 Position)
Achieve sales plan objectives with assigned SME clients and targets by effectively selling PA’s products.
- Assure the successful client integration.
- Provide information to Territorial Sales Manager (TSM) for sales planning and forecast activities (including prospect qualification and local market intelligence).
- Execute sales process. Generate business with assigned SME clients and targets in line with the sales plan.
- To support the Head of Marketing & Sales (HMS) and provide Key Account Management when necessary
- To follow up overseas sales lead, instruction and feed back to overseas
- To handle enquiries or divert enquiries from customers to respective departments
- To issue quotations as per instruction of the HMS or the Managing Director
- To be responsible and coordinate with accounts and keep track of the outstanding of assigned customers
- To follow up on claim handling and complaints in close cooperation with operations and with TSM
- Provide client and target information, maintain CRM
- To take up additional tasks to be assigned by superiors
- Sales experience within logistic industry (minimum 2 years).
- Management skills
- Good Personal Trait
- Functional/Industry requirements
- Functional experience in air / sea / customs brokerage.
- Sales experience.
- Local market knowledge (customers, competitors, suppliers).
- Expertise and professionalism in customer contacts, understanding of customer requirements, analysis and resolution of problems and complaints
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send CV with recent photo, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31th March 2017.
Please state the word of position you apply in the subject field of your email and indicate your salary expectation on your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Panalpina World Transport (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. Human Resource Department
Unit C3/6, 3rd floor, Regency Complex C, near Intercontinental Hotel, Samdech Monireth
Blvd (St.217), Sangkat Tomnoubteuk, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (+855) 77 67 66 33
Late applicants or applications without the subject field of an email will not be considered.