The Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions. The company combines its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions.
The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 75 countries, and it works with partner companies in a further 90 countries. Panalpina employs 15,000 people worldwide who deliver a comprehensive service to the highest quality standards.
With commitment to grow in Cambodia market, we are searching for:
Receptionist/ Administration (1position)
Responsible for the professional image of the company through handling all incoming calls and receiving guests courteously, accurately and professionally; Handle other administration tasks
- Greet all visitors courteously and cheerfully. Make sure visitors are placed in meeting room/area. Prepare beverages for visitors.
- Deliver transportation document to customers as requested by respective staff.
- Ensure reception area is clean and tidy.
- Make sure the firm’s marketing brochures are well placed in the meeting room. Timely request replenishment from office when stock is low.
- Handle all calls courteously, precisely and professionally in clear and friendly voice.
- Screen all incoming calls and transfer correctly to appropriate persons.
- Take comprehensive messages when receiver is busy or absent and pass them to the respective staff immediately.
- Obtain and renew visas, residence cards for expect staff and company visitors.
- Organize air ticket and/or hotel accommodation for company personnel or visitors.
- Order office supplies (stationeries, pantry items…) as approved in accordance with company procedures. Control and maintain records of use of the same.
- Organize dispatch of post and couriers. Maintain records of outgoing mails sent by couriers in order to give full information to rechargeable expenses relating to posting. Pick up packages from the post office.
- Handle petty cash including making payment for approved items, filing monthly expense report for the authorization of the Branch Manager, in line with guideline from the head office in Phnom Penh
- Liaise with building management to solve any household issues.
- Deal with local authority, when required, such as telephone, water and electricity supply agencies etc.
- Pickup in-coming faxes and distribute to respective staff.
- Prepare beverages for visitors when designated staff is not available.
- Deal with any additional tasks arising from time to time.
Condition and Requirement:
- Minimum 1 year experienced with reception and Administration tasks.
- BA in Management, Administration and related field.
- Understanding in the area of Reception / office management
- Overall understanding of business processes and interdependencies
- Knowledge of business processes
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send CV with recent photo, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31th March 2017.
Please state the word of position you apply in the subject field of your email and indicate your salary expectation on your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Panalpina World Transport (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. Human Resource Department
Unit C3/6, 3rd floor, Regency Complex C, near Intercontinental Hotel, Samdech Monireth
Blvd (St.217), Sangkat Tomnoubteuk, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (+855) 77 67 66 33
Late applicants or applications without the subject field of an email will not be considered.