Business Process & Training Specialist
The Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions. The company combines its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions.
The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 75 countries, and it works with partner companies in a further 90 countries. Panalpina employs 15,000 people worldwide who deliver a comprehensive service to the highest quality standards.
With commitment to grow in Cambodia market, we are searching for:
Business Process & Training Specialist (1position)
- Focus on reviewing and enhancing the existing business process with the intent of streamlining and reducing process cycle time.
- Responsible to continually review how system users are working within Panalpina systems & ensure users are fully utilizing its full potential in the execution of their daily tasks.
- Drives continues improvement through business process standardization enhancement, training and system.
- Strive towards best in class trained workforce through training and promotes organizational learning
- Leads Productivity and Quality initiatives within a country/region through process standardization
- Identifies and analyzes business demand and values process improvement versus application development
- Challenge management and teams in their Continuous Improvement thinking and drive
- Coach users in Continuous Improvement tools, techniques and behaviour
- Bridges Business demand with IT developments
- Provides business expertise for system developments
- Conducts on-site and remote training based on training material and programs developed for operations staff on Country, Business Unit and Business Service Center level for competency in compliance, all aspects of documentation, comprehension of standard operating procedures and processes set by Corporate Office.
- Business Process Optimization – Identifying opportunities to drive change to current process in order to reduce cost, managing risk, improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Deliver business process and procedures training for all new initiatives
- Facilitate in improving Country Operational KPI through identifying improvement opportunities and training
- Acting as an escalation and resolution point for questions and disputes relating to process change
- Support the Corporate Operations Training Team and end users during and after the roll –out of new system.
- Key contact in the country/cluster for OF related application’s error handling (through ticketing system) – detailed involvement and process to be finalized with IT
- Reviews standard procedures and training material and adapts to local needs, where required.
- Strives towards best in class trained workforce and promotes organizational learning
- Identifies best practices and feeds sharing process
- Is responsible for Product Super user nomination, onboarding and training
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Economic/ IT or Logistic Field
- 3-5 Years experience in Freight Forwarding industry with profound knowledge of Air/ Ocean Freight
- Skills & Competencies:
- Independent working attitude and project management skills
- Drive innovation, manage change and deal with ambiguity
- Training and coaching experience
- Ability to break up complexity and translate it into required actions.
- Lean/ Sigma, Process knowledge is a pre-requisite & experience of having worked in Operation office is beneficial.
- Fluent is English ( Written and Spoken)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office software and Macro skill ( VB Script).
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send CV with recent photo and cover letter to email@example.com no later than 31th March 2017.
Please state the word of position you apply in the subject field of your email and indicate your salary expectation on your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Panalpina World Transport (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. Human Resource Department
Unit C3/6, 3rd floor, Regency Complex C, near Intercontinental Hotel, Samdech Monireth
Blvd (St.217), Sangkat Tomnoubteuk, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (+855) 77 67 66 33
Late applicants or applications without the subject field of an email will not be considered.
Other job from this employer
- Receptionist/ Administration Phnom Penh
- Sales Executive Phnom Penh
- Logistic Executive Phnom Penh
- Warehouse Supervisor Phnom Penh