Sale and Marketing
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Follows up with customers to inquire where necessary
- Other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Cambodian nationality
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related fields.
- 1-2 years working experience in real estate industrial.
- Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, Quick Books, Internet and E-mail…etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skill in both Khmer and English
- Able to communicate in Chinese language
- Strong organizational, interpersonal communication and convincing skill
- Demonstrate high level of commitment and trust worthy
HOW TO APPLY
Mega Asset Management offers equally opportunity to all candidates. Good Benefit and Salary package is competitive advantage.
Interested candidates shall submit their CV and cover letter with recent photo and other supporting document to the address: Canadia Tower at 10th floor No. 315, Ang Duong Street, (Corner of Monivong Blvd), Phnom Penh Cambodia.
Contact Number: 078 88 25 55
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Company (Mega Asset Management Co., Ltd)
Other job from this employer
- Deputy Property Manager, Operation Manager Phnom Penh
- Employee Relation (Phnom Penh); HR Manager (Siem Reap) Phnom Penh
- Electrical Engineer; and Warehouse Supervisor Phnom Penh
- Architecture; Independent Inspector; and MEP Inspector Phnom Penh, Siem Reap
- Audit Supervisor; Senior Auditor; and Auditor Phnom Penh