Admin Supervisor (Phnom Penh); Accounting Supervisor (Phnom Penh and Siem Reap); Accountant
- Coordinates and plans the administrative functions of each project.
- Prepares, maintains and reviews records and reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Makes decisions on non-critical administrative matters.
- Participates in budget preparation.
- Prepares monthly reports detailing material and personnel usage and departmental costs accounting data.
- Evaluates existing and proposed administrative or operational policies, practices and techniques and recommends improvements.
- Assigns work, provides direction to clerical staff and ensures that assigned tasks are completed.
- Ensures effective and appropriate clerical staff coverage.
- Provides feedback on their performance and conducts performance evaluation.
- Performs a variety of secretarial duties such as drafting and typing routine correspondence, arranging meetings and taking minutes.
- Tracks office or program expenditures by recording expenses, alerting the supervisor to budget overruns and unusual expenses and authorizing purchases.
- Collects, researches, organizes and summarizes data from a variety of sources and produces reports such as program status and board reports.
- Maintains client and program information using spreadsheet and/or database software.
- Produces ad hoc reports from databases as required by the supervisor by identifying and organizing the required information, compiling data, designing format, and printing reports.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Ensure accurate and reliable periodic financial reports
- Managing account receivables and cash flows
- Assist on preparing and reviewing financial budget plan
- Assist on management report with commentary analysis on the financial result
- Review and enhance internal control relating to Physical assets control, revenue, expenses
- Coordinate and deal with internal auditor & external auditor
- Provide coaching and training to team
- Prepares income statement and accounting report
- Operate accountant transaction and management information system timely and accurately
- Manages petty cash and process payment
- Reviews expense documents and check quotations
- Prepares document for Tax Declaration
- Bank Reconciliation
- Posting all accounting transaction into QuickBooks
- Other tasks assigned by management
- 2-3 years experience in Admin Field.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- Dynamic, highly committed and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent in English, and Khmer, Chinese is an advantage.
- Demonstrated organizational and administrative skills.
- Computer skills, including Ms. Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
- Accounting degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3-4 years’ of working experience in accounting or related fields
- At least 1 year experience in managing/leading team
- Knowledge of accounting software & advance excel
- Self-motivate and independent
- Self-organize, good communication & team work
- Cambodian nationality
- Bachelor Degree in finance or accounting
- Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, Quick Books, Internet and E-mail…etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skill in both Khmer and English, Chinese is a plus
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skill
- Good teamwork and problem- solving skills
- Be honest, initiative, hard-working and committed
HOW TO APPLY
Mega Asset Management offers equally opportunity to all candidates. Good Benefit and Salary package is competitive advantage.
Interested candidates shall submit their CV, cover letter and expected salary with recent photo and other supporting documents to the address: Canadia Tower at 10th floor, No. 315, Ang Duong Street, (Corner of Monivong Blvd), Phnom Penh Cambodia.
Contact Number: 078 88 25 55
E-mail address: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Company (Mega Asset Management Co., Ltd)
Other job from this employer
- Deputy Property Manager, Operation Manager Phnom Penh
- Employee Relation (Phnom Penh); HR Manager (Siem Reap) Phnom Penh
- Electrical Engineer; and Warehouse Supervisor Phnom Penh
- Architecture; Independent Inspector; and MEP Inspector Phnom Penh, Siem Reap
- Audit Supervisor; Senior Auditor; and Auditor Phnom Penh