Electrical Engineer; and Warehouse Supervisor
- Transport networks, including rail electrification and signaling.
- Power generation, transmission and distribution.
- Renewable energy sources, such as solar paneling, hydroelectric and wind turbines.
- Manufacturing and construction.
- Building services, such as lighting, heating, ventilation and lift systems.
- Coordinating the work of technicians and craftspeople.
- Testing installations and systems, and analyzing test data.
- Making sure projects meet safety regulations.
- Overseeing inspection and maintenance programs.
- Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations.
- Responsible for the cost effectiveness of the warehousing and logistics for the total operations
- Lead all personnel working in the warehouse/distribution center to achieve the KRA (Key Result Areas) of the department and company.
- Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials within the warehouse in accordance with policy and procedure, and in compliance with the Cambodian laws and regulations.
- Responsible to analysis, report the managing department performance/ concern as well as develop and propose for any improvement plan to build a productive and efficient and healthy working environment during management meeting and management review.
- Check and control stock report as daily and monthly.
- Control and check the purchase order and goods received.
- Count inventory as monthly and sent report to manger.
- Consolidate the actual count with system.
- Control stock in and out.
- Other task will be assigned by manager.
- At least bachelor degree of Electrical Engineer or relevant fields.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in electric or mechanic work.
- Must have strong supervisory skill preferably managing a team of ten or more engineers.
- Must also demonstrate a thorough knowledge of industry codes.
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in warehouse field
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or related field
- Fresh graduate or 1 year experience in Stock Controller
- Good at Communication, and negotiation
- Have good computer skill (Microsoft Office, Internet and Email)
- Good in English (Chinese Language is an advantage)
- Willing to work in team
- Honest, hardworking and flexible
HOW TO APPLY
Mega Asset Management offers equally opportunity to all candidates. Good Benefit and Salary package is competitive advantage.
Interested candidates shall submit their CV, cover letter and expected salary with recent photo and other supporting documents to the address: Canadia Tower at 10th floor, No. 315, Ang Duong Street, (Corner of Monivong Blvd), Phnom Penh Cambodia.
Contact Number: 078 88 25 55
E-mail address: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview
Company (Mega Asset Management Co., Ltd)
Other job from this employer
- Deputy Property Manager, Operation Manager Phnom Penh
- Employee Relation (Phnom Penh); HR Manager (Siem Reap) Phnom Penh
- Architecture; Independent Inspector; and MEP Inspector Phnom Penh, Siem Reap
- Audit Supervisor; Senior Auditor; and Auditor Phnom Penh
- Sale and Marketing Phnom Penh