Employee Relation (Phnom Penh); HR Manager (Siem Reap)
Mega Asset Management Co., Ltd is the Cambodia leading company in real estate construction, wedding hall, exhibition center, and other businesses. We have been participating in the major market growth since its establishment in 2008. We manage Property and Asset Management including OCIC, Diamond Island City, Wedding hall, exhibition center, and agricultural business. Due to highly growth of the business expansion with strong capital support, we are currently looking for number of potentials to join our Team.
- Maintain good relationship with staffs in all levels
- Maintain good relationship with all Chinese staff
- Build strong relationship with Chinese School and Communities
- Organize and arrange company’s events
- Conduct staff satisfaction survey
- Collect and handle employee’s complain
- Coordinate smooth running of the assign projects
- Interview Chinese Candidate
- Record and filling in / out related document
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by yearly planning.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the HR manual and practice.
- Keep management updated on labor related legislation and practices.
- Review existing materials on organizational structure, categorization of staff, classification level, grading structure, job description and insurance policy to respond to the new realities of the organization.
- Develop and maintain compensation and benefit policy.
- Develop Human Resource planning and strategies.
- Provide guidance on any matters/disputes related to the interpretation of the provisions of the Human Resource policy manual.
- Participate and provide guidance on the implementation of the performance improvement process.
- Bachelor degree in Management, Business Administration, or related field
- At least 2 years experience in HR field
- Good Command in English and Chinese Proficiency
- Computer Literate ( Microsoft office)
- Honest, willing to work hard in motivation team
- Good attitude, friendly, art of courtesy and good communication
- Dynamic, highly committed and able to work under pressure
- Cambodian nationality
- A minimum 5 years of proven professional experience in Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Proven expertise in developing HRM policies, procedures and strategies in multi-business company
- Good knowledge of and or significant experience in providing all aspects of human resources management and development supports in Cambodia context with knowledge of country law and regulations on employment .
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with personnel from all levels.
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Good budgeting and resource allocation skills.
- Strong understanding in Cambodian Labor Law and Legal Compliance.
- Good Command in English and Chinese is an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Mega Asset Management offers equally opportunity to all candidates. Good Benefit and Salary package is competitive advantage.
Interested candidates shall submit their CV, cover letter and expected salary with recent photo and other supporting documents to the address: Canadia Tower at 10th floor, No. 315, Ang Duong Street, (Corner of Monivong Blvd), Phnom Penh Cambodia.
Contact Number: 078 88 25 55
E-mail address: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Company (Mega Asset Management Co., Ltd)
Other job from this employer
- Deputy Property Manager, Operation Manager Phnom Penh
- Electrical Engineer; and Warehouse Supervisor Phnom Penh
- Architecture; Independent Inspector; and MEP Inspector Phnom Penh, Siem Reap
- Audit Supervisor; Senior Auditor; and Auditor Phnom Penh
- Sale and Marketing Phnom Penh