Positions in Real Estate, Operations Officer
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2015 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting.
We are looking for new members to join our organization and become valuable members of our highly motivated and successful team.
We are looking for new members who have the following skills and qualities:
Positions in Real Estate
Job title: 1. Retail Leasing Executive (2 candidates)
2. Office Leasing Executive (1 candidate)
3. Residential Leasing Executive (2 candidates)
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Maintain market database
- Prepare listings for website
- Business development through cold calling and prospecting
- Respond to inbound enquiries for office space
- Build new and develop existing relationships with clients
- Carry out inspections with prospective tenants
- Assist negotiations between tenants and landlords
- Customer service and complaint resolution
- Daily report to manager
- Prepare Leasing Weekly report
- Other duties as assigned by management team
- Male or Female 22 to 30 years old
- At least two years work experience in Sales/Marketing position or be able to demonstrate these qualities
- Experienced sales & marketing individual with proven track record of working in Cambodia
- Good communication skill as you will deal with a wide variety of different people on the job
- Outgoing and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Minimum of a College education and a willingness to accept further training when provided
- Good level of speaking and writing English. Chinese or Japanese language skills would be an advantage.
- Hard working, proactive and honest
CBRE Cambodia can offer:
- Local and International training program which will help you achieve your full potential
- The opportunity to work with experienced expatriate staff that can provide guidance.
- A competitive salary
Job Title: Operations Officer
Business Unit: Asset Services, CBRE Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Report to: Property Manager
Effective Date: March 2017
Salary: $250 up
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Male or female, minimum 21 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Minimum 1 years’ work experience, property related work experience preferential
- Good appearance and personal presentation
- Good English communication both in verbal and written
- Good computer skill - Able to use Excel and Word to a high standard
- The Operations Officer responsibilities are:
- To maintain relations and communication with all lessees at the property you are assigned to.
- To provide administration services and support to the Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager when required.
- To provide reports on the property condition from visual inspection.
- To assist the Property Manager in preparing and producing a variety of reports.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by the Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all lessees, contractors and building users are provided with the information and guides required.
- Regularly visit the lessees in their space to update them regarding any on-going building work; to receive comments, suggestions or complaints.
- To monitor and review the operation of all term service sub-contractors such as cleaning, security, pest control, landscape and lift contractors, as well as to ensure that those services are performed satisfactorily as agreed to in the contract and at the costs quoted.
- To ensure the smooth daily operation of the building such as car park, vehicular and pedestrian access and security etc.
- Follow up on any comments, suggestions or complaints until the matter is resolved.
- Ensure tenancy fit-out runs smoothly, maintain contact with the lessee to ensure they have all information and assistance they require.
- Carry out regular building inspections and view from the client perspective. Report any issues or abnormalities to the Property Manager with a recommendation for improvement.
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Property Manager or the Management.
- Be on call 24 hours in case of emergencies.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested applicants may submit their updated CV, a recent photos and cover letter to CB Richard Ellis Cambodia Co. Ltd.’s address as below.
9th Floor, Phnom Penh Tower, Monivong Blvd corner Street 232, Boeng Prolet Quater, 7 Makara District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact Person: Ms. Sovansorphea Sin
Tel: (855) 23 964 099 / 95 666 176