Marketing Manager, Sale Manager, Merchandiser
01. Marketing Manager
- Development and execution of the Marketing Strategy for PP and UPC.
- Analyse and monitor competitor and consumer activity to identify opportunities for growth
- Development of Branding plan which identifies and defines the current and future positioning.
- Expand product solutions and offerings through market survey, gathering and analysing customer insight.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyse market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Design print ads and publications.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, channels
- Strong Exposure to FMCG industry
- Good knowledge of Cambodian markets and implementation of strategy
- English essential
- 5 years of experience within FMCG industry
- Proven Leadership skills
- Target driven
02. Sale Manager
- Nurture a Sales team that is able to efficiently distribute and execute goals and objectives.
- Planning, organizing and controlling effectively to generate more sales, more coverage with sales teams and business partner in each province.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to accurately analyze and forecast effectiveness of sales plan and cost-benefit of proposed spending.
- Strengthen and maintain relationship with key business partners.
- Monitor sales movement and reputation in markets in alignment with company policies and objectives.
- Nurture and monitor growth of new potential brand and NPDs.
- To ensure that management information, monthly and periodic reports be prepared and submitted on time with recommended actions to take.
- Strong leadership skill.
- In-depth knowledge of Phnom Penh city markets and key provinces (field experience)
- Have a deep understanding of distribution operational workflow
- Analytical skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Written English essential
- At least 5 years experience in FMCG
- Prepare to follow display guideline
- Cleaning products
- Check available and visibility in the market
- Check display incentive
- Check and use POSM & marketing activities
- Check stock on hand of customer(our brand & competitor)
- Doing monthly competitor report on display & price survey
- Doing monthly report on daily outlets visit
- Doing daily work plan every month
- Fresh graduate from university
- Can use Microsoft Word/Excel
- Have good communication
- Able to work under pressure and work as team
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates, Please sumit your resume to this email address below:
Only shortlisted candidates are contacted for the interview.
Company (Pelprek- HR Recruitment Agency)
Other job from this employer
- Medical Sale & Marketing Manager ( Urgent! ) $1500- 2300 Phnom Penh
- Chinese Translator, Japanese Teacher Phnom Penh
- Sale Supervisor ( Spare Part ) Phnom Penh