TY RAVILSales and Marketing Manager at Ngy Heng Electronic Co.,Ltd.
Level: Upper Management
Skill: Sales and Marketing
Experience: 3 years
- Comprehension (Fluent) Speaking (Fluent) Writing (Fluent)
Last Updated: 428 days ago
Job responsible as Sales and Marketing Manager at Ngy Heng Electronic Co.,Ltd.
- Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts for a particular brand or product
- Create strategies to take advantage of market opportunities
- Execute strategies with cross-functional teams
- Develop brand standards and usage guidelines
- Perform sales and technical support for outdoor sale activities
- Following up with existing customers and renew contracts
- Correspondent with customers for relationship building
- Analyze and monitor sales, create daily and weekly sales reports
- Promotion and Advertise to meet increasing sales
- Provide excellent after sales service
Job responsible as Assistant Marketing Manager at Master Pizza
- Assess go-to-market requirements; establish market awareness plans and strategies to maximize the company’s brand exposure to achieve the marketing objective
- Coordinate activities with marketing and promotion
- Control and monitor promotion team to promotion all products to Customer
- Check promotion activities are effective and sufficiency
- Develop marketing strategy and implementation plan in cooperation with the Marketing team
- Lead promotion activity; manage marketing material and promotion staff (Promotions Guidelines)
- Manage and coordinate with key customer to implement marketing program
- Monitor and develop the merchandising execution and implementation of all marketing programs
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies
Job responsible as Marketing Supervisor at Cto Computer
- Prepare Marketing advertising Plan
- Provide presentation and product demonstration support during the introduction of new products and
Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
- Read trade journals and professional literature to stay informed on trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Report weekly and inform the issue daily to Marketing Manager
- Suggest new marketing strategy to manager to meet market needs
- Scan a new customer and deliver brand awareness to them
- Set up result to evaluate the marketing
- Train and direct workers engaged in developing and producing advertisements.
- Update marketing location distribution for marketing team